Tuesday, June 7, 2011

I'm back...

Due to the harrassment of my friends over the weekend, I'm back on the blog scene! I'm not sure why I'm going to do this in the middle of a new job, planning a wedding, moving house, and starting the amazing summer in Portland, but I guess they made me feel THAT bad (yes, Michelle - this means you!!).

So... what am I going to blog about now that I don't have crazy weekend trips all over Europe anymore? Well, I think the first thing is this...

I've been known as a bit of a pack rat. With that said, I have been clipping recipes and keeping them for over 11 years now. And, you would think that after the work of finding recipes and storing them, I might have actually TRIED some of them. haha - you would think. Not the case.

In the process of moving, Brian and I have really been trying to simplify and organize, and I found my gigantic pile of recipes - probably about 200 of them.

I am bound and determined to try each one, and, if they pass the test, I will add them to an electronic cookbook that I am creating of the recipes we like. If they don't, then we will say bye-bye to them.

I'll post the recipes and pictures, along with our votes. We tried the first one last night, to much success!

More to come... :)

1 comment:

Michelle & Luke said...

i LOVE IT!!! keep it coming kp!!!