Monday, February 11, 2008

Cupcake City







This past weekend, two of my dear friends, Rebecca Wright and Cristina Beck, had baby showers to celebrate the upcoming births of their little girl (Baby Wright) and little boy (Baby Beck). Since both my gal pals knew that I love to make cupcakes, I was asked to make my cupcake trees for their showers. It was fun to do the trees, and, since they were two very different showers, I got to get creative. Another friend, Raelee, partnered up with me to do the cupcakes for Cristina's shower, along with some awesome decorated bears. All in all, the cupcakes were a hit, and the girls were showered with many awesome gifts!

1 comment:

Michelle & Luke said...

PITTY IN THE CITY!! A few blog notes:
1. i love the cupcakes- they are the best ones yet!!
2. i think your blog is not set to public searches b/c i couldn't find it on google, but i did find it through a comment you left on my site, and also when i googled your name i found allll sorts of UT info about you- including some serious scholarship honors- sometimes i forget how smart & accomplished you are - you are SMART CITY :)
3. I don't understand whose slideshow you have on your blog. I don't think it is yours??
4. I LOVE LOVE LOVE that you are in a wooden shoe at the top of your blog. if that isn't k pitty in the city, i don't know what is!! i am so so sad to think of you leaving though... :( you will be missed lots!!