Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Merry Christmas!

Okay, so I'm sitting here in the office, with about 3 other people here... it's a ghost town! I am SO wishing I would have come home over the weekend, but, alas, I've used all of my vacation time on all of these fun trips, so I'm just using what Nike has given us. (very nice - as a "Christmas present", Nike gave us 2 days off, and asks us to take one - the office is completely closed from the 25th until January 5th).

I am SO looking forward to coming home to be with family and friends! If I don't get to talk to each of you in person over the holidays, I want to wish you all a very Merry Christmas and a New Year full of health and happiness!! I'll be at my parents' house, so if you want to get a hold of me, call me there (and if you don't have the number, send me an e-mail... I think Mom and Dad might not like their phone number in cyber space). :) xoxo

1 comment:

EP said...

Merry Christmas, Kristen. I wish you safe travels, a happy holiday and the rest and rejuvenation that you need. I can't wait to see you! I miss you so much!! :)