Friday, May 16, 2008

Countdown...

So, it's 12:35am, and I can't sleep. I'm too excited, because I know that while I'm typing, Sean is on a plane on his way here! It's been nearly 8 weeks since we've seen each other, and I'm kind of nervous. It feels like a first date or something! :)

The really special part about our time together is that we will be celebrating our one year anniversary, which is May 20th. It's hard to believe that a whole year has gone by. Sometimes it seems like it was just yesterday that we met, and other times I feel like I've known Sean for all of my life. He's truly special to me.

Anyways... a little background on what the plan is... Sean will be here for 10 days, and 5 of those days we are going to spend on a little road trip through Germany. We'll stop in Cologne, Rothensburg, Munich, and Baden-Baden along the way. We're also taking some sidetrips to see Mad Ludwig's castles (what Walt Disney based Cinderella's castle on) and to the Dachau concentration camp. I think this trip is going to be a good mix of fun and learning, and, most importantly, some much needed "together" time.

Well, I'm going to try to go to sleep again. I'll post a full update when I can. Miss you all!! :)

1 comment: