Saturday, May 31, 2008

My Apartment

As promised, I'm posting some pictures of my apartment, now that I feel like it's "presentable" (man, do I take after my mother or what?!? :) ) All I can say is - it feels a lot better to be cooking with my own pots and pans, looking at my own art, and having a better selection of what to wear (the clothes I had brought in my suitcase were getting a little boring after 5 weeks!)

Here you go:

My bedroom

Different view of the bedroom - please note - I did NOT pick the wallpaper! :)

Entryway

Extra bedroom/craftroom/office

Living Room

Different view of the Living Room

Living Room

Living Room

Kitchen

View of Kitchen from the Living Room
So, hopefully that gives you an idea of where I live... it's a very comfortable apartment, and I'm really happy with it. Thank goodness for Sean - I never would have been able to get all of these pictures hung without him! :)

1 comment:

Carolyn said...

Very nice apartment. I really like the Kitchen.