Wednesday, March 11, 2009

A 30's Style Party for Stefano!

My dear friend (and adoped little brother), Stefano, turned 25 this past weekend. He hosted a 1930's style party at a bar in Hilversum, so I made my way down there to party it up. It was so much fun coming up with an outfit... I felt kind of ridiculous walking up to the bar, but once I got there and everyone was dressed up, it was super fun. :)

Birthday wishes for a happy 25th year and many more, Stefano! :)


The Birthday Boy and KP


KP with Alex... and, no, I have NOT taken up smoking along with the European lifestyle


Stefano's girlfriend Rixt and I


Stefano's special request for a birthday cake - the chocolate hazelnut mousse cake I made for the first time a few weeks ago... yummy!

One more side note... so, I've really been stepping up the running in preparation for the RoPa run. Last weekend, I ran about 12 miles on Saturday, and felt great! So, I decided that I'm running a half marathon next weekend. On Saturday, I'll be doing the Hague half marathon at 2:30 pm... Send me happy running thoughts! :)

No comments: