Tuesday, March 24, 2009

One year...

My how time flies... today is the one year anniversary of my arrival in Amsterdam. It's hard to believe how much things can change in a year. Amazing what happens when you take an already really good life and totally turn it upside down. It's been a really good test of strength, and I think I'm all the better for it. I couldn't have made it though the past year without the support and love of friends - both near and far. Thank you all for being there for me when I quesioned what the heck I was doing here... it wasn't an easy decision, but I think it's the best one I've ever made.

Halfway done... which is both :) and :( I really am enjoying life here, so it will be hard to pick it all up and start all over again in another year, but I guess only fate knows where the winds will blow me next... ;)

Miss you all! xx

No comments: