Saturday, January 30, 2010

A grand night of Italian fun!!

I think you know that I love my Italians... they have become like family to me. We have shared many a meal, many a chat, and we treat each other like brothers and sisters. On Friday night, we had our "Grand Night of Italian Fun." We started out at the Nike pub, then made our way to this yummy restaurant, Greenfield's, for some of the biggest burgers I've ever seen. Those guys brought my first "holy crap, I'm really moving" tears to my eyes by surprising me with some extremely thoughtful gifts. And then, we topped the night off with some disco bowling. More fond memories with people I will never forget. My secret plan is to help all of them get jobs at WHQ so we can continue the fun on the other side of the pond... we'll see. ;)

On the left: Rixt, Stefano, Fabio
On the right: Alex, KP, Claudia, Samuele

Heck yeah! A real burger in Holland!


Everyone pretended they were going out for a smoke break! But, they were really going outside to get gifts out of the car! :)


Silly Alex, how I will miss your funny little sayings... "Don't you worry" and "Easy, Peezy, Lemon Squeezy" (you have to say these things with an Italian accent to get the full charm of them!)


Rixty & KP... haha - they thought I would be good at bowling "because I'm American"... I had the lowest score of all of us!! :)


Disco Bowl!


Motion Shot...

Awww... sweet!
Little did I know when I moved here how quickly I could get attached to people. While I'm super excited to be going home, I'm also super sad to be leaving all of these people that have brought so many smiles to my face. This is just the first of many goodbyes. Ciao, ragazzi!! :)

No comments: