Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Essentials

Did you ever think about how lucky you are to be slathering your Jif Creamy peanut butter on a slice of bread? Or how about rejoiced at using "normal" stick deoderant rather than some strange aerosol version? Taken joy at that yummy swallow of pink goodness when you have an upset tummy? Well, these are all of the things that I am missing while I'm here... they are simply products that you just can't find here. So, when I go home, I load up! There are other things that I usually buy (popcorn, Rice-A-Roni, cake mix), that I am pretty stocked up on, but I would say that this American goodness was about 10 pounds! So happy to have it here though!! :)



PS - this 5 pounds of peanut butter will last me about 2 months... I know, I have a problem!

1 comment:

Carolyn said...

I saw the pic and wondered what this was all about. Good to know that these are your must haves......got me thinking what I would take to Amsterdam?!?!?!?